The beauty of the surrounding nature reflects in the character of the hotel, its shape and comprehensive offer which is based on the exceptional beauty of the Alpine world.
O hotelu Špik
Address: Jezerci 21, 4282 Gozd Martuljek
NAme: Hotel Špik Alpine Resort
Contact:+386 4 587 71 00
Hotel Špik opened in 2009 in the heart of Gozd-Martuljek.
The beauty of the surrounding nature reflects in the character of the hotel, its shape and comprehensive offer which is based on the exceptional beauty of the Alpine world. Hotel Špik impresses with its consideration of sustainable co-existing with the alpine environment, natural beauty and tradition. The connection with local environment, relaxation, exercise and dynamics of the outstanding architectural design contribute thoroughly to the quality of life long after your visit.
Hotel Špik has its own special character. Authentic and carefully selected materials bring warmth and kindness to the rooms, while the wide open views of the Julian summits and the Karavanke forests have a soothing and relaxing effect on our customers.
PARKING LOTS There are 86 parking lots for personal vehicles and 5 for buses in front of the hotel.
- Number of rooms: 60
- Superior rooms: 31
- Standard rooms: 18
- Basic rooms: 11
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- Hotel restaurant: our chefs will take you on a journey to the land of culinary delights with authentic Slovenian cuisine and a touch of Mediterranean.
- The Alpine café: Indulge yourself with a broad range of warm beverages and homemade desserts of a house brand “Sladka Julija” (Sweet Juliette), in a good company and next to a crackling fire place. During the warm months sunny days will invite you to visit the outdoor terrace.
- The wine cellar: welcoming you with a rich selection of Slovenian wines. We are inviting you to unforgettable evenings and wine tastings.
CONFERENCE CENTRE There are four halls available which can host from 20 to 220 persons, depending on the organisation system. All the necessary technical equipment is available: LCD projector, projector screen, demo board, sound system, TV, CD player. The halls have access to the Internet.
- The World of Water Špik expands over 250 square metres, offering a relaxation pool, a massage waterfall, massage benches, a counter-current swimming pool for more active swimmers and a children’s pool with playground equipment. You may also rest on an open terrace.
- The World of Saunas offers a Finnish and a herbal sauna and a steam bath with various daily programmes. You can cool in an ice cave or a cooling pool, treat yourself to a massage in a massage pool or relax on comfortable deck-chairs.
- The Alpine wellness represents a journey through various experiences, specially prepared in thematic rooms. Each room has its own story, but they all begin by lounging on an open terrace and a view of the Špik mountains.
- The Beauty centre offers a palette of massages and beauty treatments. All these services are strongly related to the Alpine environment, from the ambiance to the cosmetics used. Warm summer days also offer an outdoor massage on the terrace.
Additional offer: two halls for group recreation, a fitness room, two squash courts; plus a beach volleyball court and a badminton court during summer months.
- Room service: until 11 pm
- Laundry room: 24 hours a day
- Child care: upon request
- Shuttle transfers: according to schedule (during winter and summer seasons)
- Transfers: we offer you transfers from the hotel to airports or to other places in Slovenia and the neighbouring countries.
- Purchase of ski passes available at the reception desks of Kompas, Prisank and Larix hotels.
- Animations for our youngest guests during winter and summer seasons. Internet access in rooms and the hotel lobby.
Short local excursion ideas The village of Kranjska Gora, the Liznjek homestead (a museum in Kranjska Gora), Zelenci – the springs of the Sava Dolinka River, Planica – the ski jumping complex, Krnica, Tamar, Vrata, Radovna, etc. – glacier valleys, the Slovenian Alpine Museum in Mojstrana the Kajžnk house in Rateče.
Excursion ideas Bled, Ljubljana, the Postojna cave, Lipica, Piran – Portorož, Venice (Italy), Villach (Austria), Tarvisio (Italy).