Hotel Alpina is located directly on the ski slopes of Kranjska Gora.
About hotelu ALPINA ***
Address: Vitranška ulica 12, 4280 Kranjska Gora
INFO: t + 386 4 588 44 77,
f + 386 4 588 44 79
The hotel in Kranjska Gora is located right next to the ski slopes which in winter enables you to step out of the door and directly on to the skies, or step on one of the numerous walking trails during the rest of the year.
PARKING LOTS: There are 46 parking spaces for personal vehicles and 1 for buses in front of the hotel.
ACCOMMODATION Number of rooms: 105 Superior rooms: 35 Standard rooms: 56 Basic rooms: 9
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- Hotel restaurant: A comfortable hotel restaurant offers a self-service buffet of Slovenian and international dishes as well as authentic Slovenian wines.
- Hotel café: The café is located on the first floor next to the restaurant. It offers a superb view of Kranjska Gora.
- Pin bar: A perfect place for socialising. Pin bar offers you billiard tables, table football, air hockey, pin-ball machines and other games.
The Viridis sauna centre: Here is your chance to relax in a steam bath, a Finnish or a herbal sauna, where you will be treated to the aromas of Alpine herbs, chamomile and pine or you can immerse yourself in other baths.
- Room service: until 11 pm
- Laundry room: 24 hours a day
- Child care: upon request
- Shuttle transfers: according to schedule (during winter and summer seasons)
- Transfers: we offer transfers from the hotel to airports or to other places in Slovenia and the neighbouring countries.
- Purchase of ski passes available at the reception desks of Kompas, Prisank and Larix hotels. Animations for our youngest guests during winter and summer seasons.
Short local excursion ideas The village of Kranjska Gora, the Liznjek homestead (a museum in Kranjska Gora), Zelenci – the springs of the Sava Dolinka River, Planica – the ski jumping complex, Krnica, Tamar, Vrata, Radovna, etc. – glacier valleys, the Slovenian Alpine Museum in Mojstrana the Kajžnk house in Rateče.
Excursion ideas Bled, Ljubljana, the Postojna cave, Lipica, Piran – Portorož, Venice (Italy), Villach (Austria), Tarvisio (Italy).